Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation SPF 15


I've been a MAC foundation girl for years. I love the dramatic and sexy look that can achieved with the right colors and the right brushes. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with good skin, so I felt a great urge to switch foundations when my skin kept breaking out. I felt like I was piling on my makeup heavier to cover up the acne the makeup was creating. What a frustrating cycle! So, I went to the Bobbi Brown counter because to me, Bobbi Brown is the epitome of natural looking makeup. I was matched and the makeup guy put the skin foundation on me. It's purpose is to give moderate coverage while looking like natural skin. No more cakey-ness on your upper lip that mixes into your lip gloss! My breakouts have disappeared and my makeup looks great. I recommend this foundation for anyone who wants to look like Prince, minus looking like a man. =)

Love ya,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment