Sunday, May 31, 2009

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes


I once read in one of those late-teen magazines that if you apply your mascara laterally then your lashes will appear to be a lot longer than they actually are.

With a normal applicator, this can be a difficult task.

Mascara is something I am very particular about. I refuse to give certain mascaras a second chance after they betray me. And by betray I mean commit one of the following:

1.) Leaving residue on my face: Those tiny black dots that appear beneath your eyes because the mascara was too loose or watery. Smearing.

2.) The infamous spider-eyes. It's disgusting when your lashes stick together because the applicator was wack or the consistency of the mascara itself is just too thick.

3.) Crumble. I can't stand when a mascara claims to transform my lashes into something "voluminous" and by that this means tiny black crumbs will appear at the end of my lashes.

Givenchy's Phenomen' Eyes is properly named in that it is phenomenal. Never have I used a mascara before and was this satisfied with the results. I bring it with me everywhere. Here is what you get for about $24 bucks, girls:

1.) Awesome and precise applicator; making it easy to accentuate your eyes down to the lash.

2.) That fluttery, butterfly-eye wink. This mascara feels weightless, giving your eyes a flirtatious winky-winky look.

3.) Easy application, easy wash-off at the end of the night.

...And with Givenchy you will NOT get any of the following:

1.) Spider-Eyes
2.) Crumbly Eyes
3.)Black-dot-betrayal.

I think every girl should at least give this mascara a try. I love love love it.

Signing out,
Seema

No comments:

Post a Comment