Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thierry Mugler's Alien Eau de Parfum


I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to update my perfume collection and throw out some old scents that defined a younger me. Yesterday at Dillards I walked by the perfume counter and nonchalantly sprayed myself with the first cool-looking bottle there. It happened to be Thierry Mugler's Alien. I had been a previous fan of Thierry Mugler's Angel, but due to the many girls I know who wear or covet it, I wanted a different scent. It is just as adult as Angel, but with a mysterious twist. I couldn't put my finger on the notes in it. It just reminds me of rich cashmere and a night on the town. It's the scent that when people smell you, it just draws them in. It comes packaged in a rich purple bottle called a "stone." This eau de parfum solidifies richness.

Loving it,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment